Thursday, June 3, 2010

* Our lil Weston*






























Weston Phillip Oberg arrived on April 15, 2010 at 8:55pm weighing in at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19.5 inches long!!! I've been so crazy busy with my little man! Im the worst at keeping up on my blog...I'm really going to work on that! Phil and I are loving our new adventure with our precious boy. Being a new mom has been a big shock for me, not sleeping, days and nights blending and a tiny set of power house lungs keeping me on my toes 24.7! I love watching him change and grow! He is so stinkin cute and just loves being snuggled :-) here are some pictures from our maternity pictures all the way to our most recent pictures of our little bundle!!!

2 comments:

  1. sarah! your family is beautiful..and you look gorgeous! I can't wait to meet little weston when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you guys. Motherhood was a big change for me too, but it is so fun. I can say that because I am getting sleep now, it does get better :) We need to come and see this little guy. I think Luke and Weston could be great friends.

    ReplyDelete