Monday, October 19, 2009

*Suprises & Updates*

wow!!! So its been a crazy 4 months of marriage;) we are loving our new life together! So umm updates....lets see...hmm...WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! We were very surprised by our little blessing, but are very happy none the less:) Our precious little bundle is due April 18th!!! I also graduated from Cosmetology School, and can now work for a little bit and save some major cash hopefully for this expensive lil baby;) My Hubby is doing awesome as well! He is loving his Job at Prosper here in Provo, and on top of working full time my SUPERMAN is also doing 17 credits at UVU working very hard toward med school! I lost my camera cord(working on getting a new one)so I will hopefully get some new updated pictures on here soon! I'll work on posting new updates at least a few times a month(fingers crossed) :) So until next time...love ya

1 comment:

  1. congratulations you guys!

    phil is the man! i'm so glad he is taking good care fo you sarah!

    say hi to phil for me!

    phil's friend.. sasha,

    ReplyDelete